Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hale Craziness in Crazy Weather!

I've decided that this rainy weather is not very good for my physical well-being. I frequently slip and catch myself and luckily I haven't completely wiped out yet...until today. Twice. hahahaha


I was in my room when I noticed that an army of ants were attacking my desk. I have no idea where they came from and I dont have food in my room so I was confused. I decided to take action and become Tia the Bug Slayer for the night.


As I was walking down to the RA office to get some bug spray, I walked past the recycling area and put my hand out in the rain . What I didn't realize is that I stepped in water. OUCH! I completely tanked it on the sidewalk and my leg fell into the gutter area. hahahahhhaha

It was so funny, but it hurt and now I have a brush burn on my knee!

No comments: