Thursday, March 12, 2009

SUPER DUPER SATURDAYS (part 1)

The past few weekends have been exceptionally awesome so I thought I'd write a little about my wonderful SUPER DUPER SATURDAYS! haha. Two weeks ago, after breakfast, my friend Kalie and I decided to go to Haleiwa to explore the town and shop around a little bit.

We ended up at M. Matsumoto's Shave Ice because I've never been there and I really wanted to try this ULTRA wonderful shave ice everyone talks about. After Kalie and I got our shave ice, we sat down on the bench outside to eat. It was sooooooooooo good!

(My FIRST shave ice at Matsumoto!!!)
After a few minutes, we noticed a guy taking pictures with a few tourists....COULD IT POSSIBLY BE MATSUMOTO??? Tell me what you think....we got a picture!!! hahaha

(Mystery Matsomoto with the tourists and Kalie in the corner of the pic...btw she is diggin' his mustache! hahaha)

We're still not positive if he's the owner or not but he looks pretty LeGiT to me!

After shave ice, we went down to the harbor and took some pics by the harbor and decided to goof around a bit....well maybe a lot.




(We are VERY entertaining...at least to us we are! hahaha :))

to be continued.....

No comments: